1. Fatigue, vitality and energy loss (autoimmune system)
2 . Cardiovascular diseases (hypertension and dislipidemia)
3. Musculoskeletal diseases (arthrosis, arthritis, discopatits, and osteoporosis)
4. Metabolic disorders: diabetes and resistance to insulin, obesity and metabolic syndrome
6. Digestive diseases: fatty liver, gastritis and / or irritable colon
7. Degenerative diseases of the nervous system: alzheimer parkinson and autism
Regenerative medicine can help you through the high manipulation stemcell.
Mesenchymal cells (mesenchymal) are cells that are taken from the adipose tissue or "the famous fat". Only a mini-liposuction of fat approximately 100 ccs is needed to carry out the procedure.
Hematopoietic cells are the cells that are taken from the bone marrow. It is important to understand that the spine is not touched during this procedure. The hemopoietic cells are taken from the celiac crest.
What are donor stem cells? Autologous stem cells are produced by the patient, they will never have the possibility of rejection. While the donor cells, they have a chance of rejection, mainly if you suffer from autoimmune diseases.
Based on the provisions of the FDA and the European Community, our treatments are considered an Advanced Therapy in the preclinical phase, low risk or class III and not industrialized.
In the case of High manipulation of Stem Cells originated from its expansion (the count with which the final cells are deposited in the patient), the FDA considers it a biological drug. For this "official" reason, this treatment is not allowed in the United States. For this reason, our patients are treated in Cancun Mexico.